China Glaze Nail Lacquer,Instant Sparks  0.5 fl oz

In stock
Item Number
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 82.42ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
  • Signature Pink Sparkle: Ignite your nail style choices! Our China Glaze Instant Sparks Nail Lacquer gets you sky-high with its delicious pink hue and holographic glitter vibe. Add that extra sizzle to your daily look and steal the spotlight. Make it magical! 
  • Natural Loving: What makes Instant Sparks seriously enchanting? It's the superstar ingredients! We've mixed up this lacquer with the best of the best components that gives you a long-lasting sparkle gloss finish. Keeps your tips and toes safe from irritation and damage. We always got you! 
  • Sparkle In A Bottle: You're holding a pocketful of magic! Each Instant Sparks bottle gives you 0.5 fl oz of pure nail artistry, it's all about letting your unique personal style shine. Topped with an elegant brush cap that lets you bless your nails with luscious full coverage. Never miss a spot again!
  • Effortless Confidence: Our China Glaze lacquers feature a quick-drying formula. Your nails stay unbelievably glossy and strong, even when life's a whirlwind. No runs and awkward smudges, just a chip-free divine finish with a sparkle that you can always proudly show off! You didn't even have to spend an entire Saturday at the nail salon.

Blossom into your best self with our enchanting new spring color collection. Misty pinks, violets, blues and greens cast a dewy, mystical glow. Get ready for something magical!

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer , Silica, Mica, Aluminum Powder (CI77000), Iron Oxides (CI77491), Red 6 (CI15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891)
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 12.01ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;

WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. External Use Only. Keep off skin. CAUTION: FLAMMABLE. Avoid heat or flame.